Sarah Wineland

photographer

Vibrant, warm, and energetic portrait photographer located in our nation's capital. 

Portraits - Newborns

Infant_Hoppens-35.jpg
Infant_Hoppens-35.jpg
sale

Portraits - Newborns

from 81.25

Includes: 

  • 50-75 images delivered via a downloadable gallery
  • 2-3 hours of shooting time, depending on how much time we need to get the perfect shots
  • Travel time/expense within 30 miles of 20010 zip code

 

payment type:
Quantity:
Add To Cart

Newborn photos are best when scheduled between 5-10 days old. They tend to be sleepier and easier to handle. Please include your due date with your booking request. If you cannot schedule within the first 5-10 days, that's not a problem. Just recognize that we may get more active photos than the typical, serene newborn pictures.  Newborns include babies up to 1 year old. 

A non-refundable, 25% retainer to secure your date is due at time of booking; the remaining 75% is due at the time of the session.  A travel fee of $50 plus $.55/mile applies if the event is over 30 miles from the 20010 zip code. Payment plans are available.

Like all businesses, I am required by law to charge a DC sales tax, which will be automatically applied to your order. 

Powered by Squarespace. All images (c) Sarah Wineland 2017.