Sarah Wineland

photographer

Vibrant, warm, and energetic portrait photographer located in our nation's capital. 


Portraits - $375 

Includes engagements, families, children, maternity, seniors, & boudoir
1-1.5 hours; 50 edited images delivered via online gallery
Portrait sessions run from 1-1.5 hours and are in one location with one outfit change. 

*Engagement plus wedding: $50 off wedding package
** I do offer boudoir, but do not post these galleries publicly.  


Family Documentary Sessions - $500 

2-3 hours; 100 edited images delivered via online gallery

Family documentary sessions are longer than normal sessions, and I strive to capture life as it is for you. We'll hang out at your house or go do something that your family loves (blueberry picking? a beach visit? a trip to the park?). These sessions are my favorite! They're laid back, fun, and you may almost forget I'm there to capture your day. 

If you'd like me to come capture a longer session, shoot me an email!


Newborn Portraits $425

2 hours; 100 edited images delivered via online gallery
Newborn photos are best when scheduled between 5-10 days old. They tend to be sleepier and easier to handle. Please include your due date with your booking request. If you cannot schedule within the first 5-10 days, that's not a problem. Just recognize that we may get more active photos than the typical, serene newborn pictures.  Newborns include babies up to 1 year old. 

*Maternity plus baby: $25 off baby portraits


Wedding Packages

A non-refundable, 25% retainer to secure your date is due at time of booking, or 4 months before the wedding, whichever is closer to the date.  The remaining 75% is due 7 days before the wedding (believe me, it's easiest for everyone this way!).  Includes digital files delivered via an online gallery within 6 weeks of your wedding day, plus a print release.  Prints are available for purchase through your online gallery.  A travel fee of  $.55/mile applies if the event is over 60 miles from the 20010 zip code. 

Bronze - $1800

4 hours; 350 edited images delivered via online gallery. Includes a second shooter for the entirety of the booked time. 

Silver - $2700

6 hours; 500 edited images delivered via online gallery. Includes a second shooter for the entirety of the booked time. 

Gold - $3400

8 hours;  650 edited images delivered via online gallery. Includes a second shooter for the entirety of the booked time. 

Custom packages are available.  If you don't see what you need, contact me.  

Event and headshot pricing available upon request.

Powered by Squarespace. All images (c) Sarah Wineland 2017.